Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Walk in Central Park...

So today I had a day off and absolutely no money, so I decided that a walk through the park was the best way to go! Some of the most intriguing people can be found in the park... the police shoo them off of the streets. I met up with my friend Isaac. He was excited because the new iPhone came out today and we went to go buy it. I was excited because once he gets the new iPhone, he's going to give me his old one =]. Once we got to the Apple Store, there was a line that literally spanned more than 12 blocks, and the man at the door told us that there was at least a 2 DAY WAIT to get inside... even if we weren't planning on buying the iPhone. I guess I'll have to wait for my iPhone =[....

I ended up in Barnes & Noble and I bought 2 cookbooks: Essentials of Northern Africa, and Mexican Cooking at the Academy. Hopefully I'll be posting soon with some interesting food stories.... haha. 

Hope all is well with everyone! Love you all!!







No comments: