Monday, July 7, 2008

Mama Frye's Fabulous 50!

This past Saturday night, I met the second most fabulous woman EVER (the first is obviously my mother =]). My boss ended up throwing a party for her mom's 50th birthday party, and she was worried that it was going to be a disaster. Needless to say, I was there, so the party turned out to be the greatest thing that had ever happened in the Western Hemisphere.

We started the party by sending the rest of the staff home. In case you didn't know what I do, I am a Party Lead for Dylan's Candy Bar: the world's largest candy store! 

After the alcohol started flowing, we dimmed the lights, and things started getting crazy! I believe that at some point during the night, Mama Frye actually produced a couple of Flashdance performances. It was great! 

Me and my boss, Nicole.

My other boss, Therese.

This woman is 50 years old: I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! I didn't think people of that age could be so active! I guess she has been a dancer her whole life, and starts everyday with a kickboxing class. GOD BLESS THIS WOMAN! She is workin' it out well into her 50's!





Speaking of 50's, MY mothers' 52nd birthday is TODAY. Doesn't she look fabulous?!



No comments: