Friday, July 18, 2008

Brooklyn Heights

Hey people!

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. Work has been hectic- they did some "downsizing" yesterday, and it feels like I've lost members of my family. Isn't it amazing how close you grow to the people you work with? Downsizing is especially evil, because it happens for no particular reason. Jeeez! When is this economy gonna get going!?!

My friend Hussein bought a new apartment in Brooklyn, so I went to visit him yesterday and go shopping for new furniture. We discovered that Jennifer Convertibles is like a car dealership. If you act like you're going to leave, they will give you a better deal! Haha...

This weekend should be interesting... I have off work, and no money again! I sense a post with lots of great pictures! My dad sent me my rollerblades in the mail, and I got them today. I'm going to go exploring on rollerblades!! Should be fun!


This is the view from the end of Hussein's street, isn't it TO DIE FOR!?

No comments: