Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good news everyone!

I was informed this morning that the internship I applied for at Next Magazine is now MINE!! After fretting over myself all last week, debating on wether or not my writing samples were good enough, how I acted during my interview, and whether or not I wrote the test copy correctly, I finally found out this morning that all of my hard work paid off!

The internship is for Next Magazine. Next is basically the gay bible in New York City. Anything under the sun that relates to gay living can be found here, and it is heavily trusted and looked upon in the gay community. The offices are very small, there are only about seven people that put together the bi-weekly magazine, and usually anywhere from three to five interns at a time.

I'm so lucky to have been chosen!

Everyone wish me luck! I'll make sure to let you know how everything goes!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! you deserved it!!!

Anonymous said...

The sky is the limit dude...I just saw "The Devil Wears Prada". What a world you can make for yourself.

CONGRATS!!
Aunt Beck