Monday, March 16, 2009

New Job

Hey everyone!

I start my new job tomorrow! I am super excited, and now hopefully I will have the proper balance of things to do, and spare time :) I feel like before now, so much of my time was spent either job-searching or stressing out about something, that now I will be able to focus my time on one thing, and be able to better manage my free time.

I also moved to Brooklyn while I was away— a good enough excuse for why I haven't updated in so long! I'm not planning on being here for as long as I was at my other place, it was just a temporary fix for my roommate situation at my last place. I'm hoping to get a studio or one bedroom somewhere after this, I have just decided that I don't live well with other people...

I also started eating healthier! I'm eating mainly vegetarian now, just because it makes me feel better about myself. I am still eating some meat, but it definitely doesn't consume a mass part of my diet. I have made the switch to tofu and am officially LOVING it! I eat only organic fruits and veggies, and my body and mood have started to show signs of improvement because of it :)

Hopefully the next time I check in with you all, I'll have news just as good. I hope all of you are doing wonderful, leave comments and let me know what's been up in your life!

Peace =]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt, every bit of this blog is awesome! I'm extremely excited that you're feeling better and things are looking up! Over the past 2 months, I too have changed my diet to mostly vegetables, fruits and protein supplements. It can really change a person from the inside out.

Good luck with the new job... and keep posting updates!

Michael said...

Congrats on starting your new job. That is great that you are eating healthier. If you are taking any kind of protein supplements, think about taking Hemp Protein. It is a lot better than soy protein. Good luck with your new job!!!