Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Hey all-

It's that time of year again... Halloween!

I always remember Halloween as being my least favorite holiday, because the Halloweens through my middle and high school years were the absolute worst nights of my life. Most of the time, I stayed home crying, and other times, I went to bed early because I didn't want to go out. I never really liked candy either, so even when I would go trick-or-treating, I was still not having fun.

Fast forward to 2007. BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. Seriously.

I don't think it's going to be that great again this year though. I'm going to end up wearing the same costume as I did last year, because I don't have money to buy a new one.

Blah... what are you being for Halloween?

Some pictures from last year...



No comments: